dimecres, 11 de febrer del 2015

From Fazaia to Flos



I was five years old when I started going to Fazaia inter college chaklala. My first day started with me crying when my my mother left me there, but I had a wonderful teacher who gave me a lot of love.Whenever I was angry, she touched her ears and said she was sorry.That was one of the best
http://www.edubcn.cat/rcs_gene/120308__053_FLOS_I_CALCAT_i.jpgyears of my school life. The following year,I went to 1st of primary, where I had a horrible class teacher who always criticized me and  sometimes, even slapped me.That was the worst year of my life.
                                                                              
The next year I went to 2nd of primary. At first, my  teacher was strict with me but then she realized that she had to show some kindness, so she started being kind with me. In all those years I saw different aspects of my teachers.

But when I came to Flos i Calcat I was quite nervous and I met my class teacher of "acollida".She was nice and kind but on the first day she shouted  "Seu bé!!!" and I got really shocked.









Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada